Yoga for Beginners
Christchurch Yoga Course
& Classes for Beginners
learn yoga at your own pace
This is a yoga course for beginners that ensures that we are moving slow and gentle, warming up properly, building the foundations first, and allowing time and space for individual attention and the best possible learning experience.
You will be introduced to Yoga including all you need to know about body, mind, and spirit, and how this might be relevant for you personally. Welcome to your holistic Yoga experience!
The goal of practice is always to keep our beginner's mind.
In-person Evening Course, Beginners Yoga
Start your yoga journey
Our beginner yoga course will be a great way for you to start or re-start your yoga journey.
Welcome to your holistic yoga experience! You'll receive individual attention with classes restricted to a maximum of 8 participants. This will ensure an optimal learning experience. The Beginners Yoga Course also comes with a comprehensive printout.
You will be introduced to The 8 Limbs of Yoga:
- The Yamas - the practice of universal moral truths
- The Niyamas - the practice of personal disciplines
- Asanas - the practice of physical postures
- Pranayama - the practice of breath control
- Pratyahara - the practice of the withdrawal from the senses
- Dharana - the practice of focused attention
- Dhyana - the practice of meditation
- Samadhi - self-realisation, freedom, oneness
What the course will deliver:
Looking forward to meeting you!
By joining this course you acknowledge that you are participating and practising at your own risk.